- Form 1040 – Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040-ES – Estimated Tax Payments
- Form 1040X – Amended Return
- Form 4868 – Automatic 6-Month Extension of Time to File
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Charitable Donations
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Interest Paid
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Job, Tax and Other Expenses
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Medical Expenses
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Miscellaneous Deductions
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Options
- Schedule A – Itemized Deductions – Taxes Paid
- Schedule B – Interest and Dividends
- Schedule C – Business Income
- Schedule D – Capital Gain/Loss Carryovers
- Schedule E – Supplemental income – Rent, Royalties, Etc.
- Schedule E, Part II – Partnerships and Corporations
- Schedule E, Part III – Estates and Trusts
- Schedule E, Part IV – REMICs
- Schedule F – Farm Income
- Schedule H – Household Employment Taxes
- Schedule J – Farmer’s Income Averaging
- Schedule K-1 for 1041
- Schedule K-1 for 1065
- Schedule K-1 for 1120S
- Schedule R – Credit for Elderly or the Disabled
- Schedule SCH – Explanation Schedule
- Schedule SE – Self-Employment Tax
- Form 1042-S Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding
- Form 1095-A – Health Insurance Statement
- Form 1098 – Mortgage Interest Statement
- Form 1098-E – Student Loan Interest
- Form 1099 – Patronage
- Form 1099-B/8949 – Stock Transactions and Sale of Assets
- Form 1099-C – Debt Cancellation
- Form 1099-DIV – Dividend Income
- Form 1099-G – Certain Government Payments
- Form 1099-INT – Interest Earned
- Form 1099-MISC – Miscellaneous Income
- Form 1099-NEC, Nonemployee Compensation
- Form 1099-OID – Interest Income – Schedule B
- Form 1099-R – Pensions and Distributions
- Form 1099-RRB – Railroad Retirement Benefits
- Form 1099-SSA – Social Security Benefits
Oh no! We may not fully support the browser or device software you are using !
To experience our site in the best way possible, please update your browser or device software, or move over to another browser.
Jackson Hewitt Online has you covered. Here's the full list of forms we support in our online filing software.
We've got your back
Resources for do-it-yourself filers
You've got enough challenges, filing taxes shouldn't be one of them.
Get started filing
Our software asks clear questions to help you get the credits and deductions you deserve.
Start filing online
Tax tools and calculators to help crunch the numbers for your situation.
Explore tax tools
Tax document checklist
Get a personalized list of tax documents that you'll need when you file.
Get my checklist
More Ways to File
Other filing options
File in any of our locations or
You can find a local Tax Pro nights, early, and on weekends at thousands of locations.
Drop off and go
Drop off your tax docs with an expert Tax Pro. No return visit required!
File online for just $25, guaranteed.
Do your own Federal and State returns. The price won't budge, no matter what. Rated 4.6 stars!