Tax Tips

Jackson Hewitt wants you to get all the deductions and credits you’re entitled to! For that reason, we invite you to view our list of 2014 tax tips and tactics designed to help you reduce your tax burden.

Change of Address


Change of Address

Are you planning a move before the end of the year? The IRS has its own official change-of-address form, Form 8822, Change of Address. Complete this form and send it to the IRS to ensure they have up-to-date information in case they need to contact you. If you do not contact the IRS about a change of address, you can further compound any issues you have with the IRS.

Back to Top