An account will help you track your return status, share and store tax documents, and access tax returns securely.
Oh no! We may not fully support the browser or device software you are using !
To experience our site in the best way possible, please update your browser or device software, or move over to another browser.
We'll handle your tax return as if it were our own
Here's what to expect in your office visit. If you're using a service that limits your face-to-face time, some of these steps can be done yourself or over the phone with a Tax Pro.
- We'll collect your personal information and discuss any life changes you may have had this year. If you bought a house, got married, or had an employment change, it could impact your taxes.
- We'll dig deeper to make sure we uncover every credit and deduction you're entitled to based on your unique life situation.
- Once we know you and have all the information that could impact your taxes, we'll be able to tell if you have a refund (and the amount) or if you owe the IRS.
- We'll double-check your tax return. We make sure everything is entered accurately and compare your current return to last year's (if available).
- We'll let you know about products and services available to you. You can review offerings in advance, and we'll explain your options before we finalize your return.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and would love to hear about your experience. Write a Google Review and Refer-A-Friend to us.
- We'll submit your tax return to the IRS and then you're all set. You can contact us year-round with questions. Just call your local office or our central support team for more information.