• Medical and dental expenses.
• Child care expenses and provider information.
• Mileage records to doctor appointments.
• Self-employed business income and expenses / 1099-MISC.
• Commissions you received or paid.
• Pension or retirement income / 1099-R.
• Unemployment income / 1099-G.
• Social Security Income / SSA-1099.
• Alimony paid or received.
• Lottery or gambling winnings/losses (If you itemize, even if you have winnings, losses may be listed on Schedule A in your favor).
Work Expenses (Unreimbursed)
• Uniforms, union dues/expenses, dues to professional societies, licenses and regulatory fees, subscriptions to professional journals/trade magazines, tools/supplies used in your work, occupational taxes, passport for a business trip, travel, transportation, meals, entertainment, gifts and local lodging related to your work.
• Job-related educational expenses.
Education Expenses (Unreimbursed)
• Classroom expenses for teachers.
• JTuition, books, supplies/equipment needed for a course of study, notebooks, ebooks, education fees, non-academic fees, student activity fees, athletic fees.
• Student loan interest / 1098-E.
State & Local Taxes
• State or local taxes paid.
• State refund amount / 1099-G.
• Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid.
Savings & Investments
• IRA contributions.
• JInterest and dividend income / 1099-INT or 1099-DIV.
• Statements on stock or bond sales / 1099-B.
• HSA Contribution.
• HSA / MSA Distribution / Form 1099-SA.
• Real estate taxes paid.
• Personal property taxes paid.
• Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid / 1098.
• Record of new home purchase or sale.
• Rental income and expenses.
• Repayment of the First-Time Homebuyer Credit / form 5405.
• Charitable donations, cash and non-cash.
• Casualty or theft losses.
• Mileage records for travel to and from Goodwill, Salvation Army, charity events, volunteer work, etc.