E-Sign Consent: This Electronic Communication Consent (“Consent”) applies to all communications and required disclosures relating to your Refund Advance Loan and any related products and services (“Communications”). This Consent supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Loan Agreement (“Agreement”) you received from MetaBank. The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to MetaBank, National Association, the issuer of your Refund Advance Loan. The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual(s) identified on the Account. As used in this Consent, "Account" means the Refund Advance Loan Account you have with us.
- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You consent and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, this Consent, your Agreement and all other ancillary agreements, privacy policies, notices all disclosures required by law (collectively, “Communications”) related to your application and Account may be provided by us to you electronically. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Consent and any other Communication that is important to you. We reserve the right to discontinue providing Communications electronically, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide Communications electronically. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be [delivered to your email] and provided through our website and/or account center.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form at any time, without charge, by calling 855-610-3057 or writing to MetaBank, National Association PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109. If you do, we will send subsequent Communications to you in writing to the most current physical address we have for you in our records. Withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior Communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a current and accurate e‐mail address, contact information, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e‐mail address) by calling 855-610-3057 or writing to MetaBank PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Aa device with access to the Internet;
- A web browser that supports HTML and 128-bit encryption such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari;
- The capability to download and print; and
- Either a printer, hard drive or other storage device.
- Requesting Paper Copies. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, without charge, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by writing to MetaBank, National Association Attn: Refund Advance PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Electronic Signatures. You are providing your electronic signature on agreements and documents related to your Account, which has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
By clicking the “I Agree” button below, you (i) acknowledge that you have read this Consent and accept all terms of this Consent, (ii) confirm that you have access to the internet or a smart phone that allows you to access electronic Communications and (iii) are electronically signing this Consent. You also acknowledge your ability to view, download, or print a fully completed copy for your records.