Note: This Electronic Communication Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to any and all communications or disclosures that we are legally required to provide to you in writing in connection with your Refund Advance Loan and any related products and services (“Communications”).
This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Loan Agreement (“Agreement”) you received from MetaBank. The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to MetaBank, the issuer of your Refund Advance Loan. The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual(s) identified on the Account. As used in this Disclosure, "Account" means the Refund Advance Loan Account you have with us.
1. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. When you use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
2. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided by email.
3. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form at any time by calling 855-610-3057 or writing to MetaBank PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109 If you do, we will send subsequent Communications to you in writing to the most current physical address we have for you in our records. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. In the meantime, you will continue to receive Communications in electronic form. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior Communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
4. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e‐mail address, your contact information, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e‐mail address) by calling 855-610-3057 or writing to MetaBank PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
6. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by writing to MetaBank Attn: Refund Advance PO Box 91607, Sioux Falls, SD 57109. We will not charge you a service charge for the delivery of paper copies of certain Communications provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
7. Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other Communication that is important to you.
8. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
You have read the information about the use of electronic communications and disclosures and consent to the use of electronic records for the delivery of Communications in connection with our relationship. You have been able to view this information using a computer. You have an account with an internet service provider or a mobile telephone company. You also consent to the use of electronic records and electronic signatures in place of written documents and handwritten signatures.
SIGNATURE AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking the “I Agree” button below, you are electronically signing this Consent. You also acknowledge your ability to view, download, or print a fully completed copy for your records.